ABOUT USFounded in the mid 1950’s
• Our aim?
• To produce the highest quality moulds for ‘behind the ear’ aids
• We have always been a traditional, family-run business and will continue that tradition into the future.
• Currently Holders of the MDAC covering NHS and Government Contract Requirements
• Originally based in Surbiton, Surrey
• Recently re-located to modern, centrally located premises in Measham, South Derbyshire
At Bermon Earmoulds we use an overnight ‘Heat-Cure’ process on all of
our acrylics which has the advantage of a very hard, yet high-gloss finish
Unlike some manufacturers, we only use the ‘Cold-Cure’ method for same-
day service moulds which, in our opinion, does not equal the quality of